Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer time




The summer is off and running, hopefully I will be back to running by November.  Kara is hoping to be back to running before then...  Our next little girl is due July 13th, as for me I'm not running these day due to a torn achilles tendon...
Payton is loving the swimming pool these days & for the first time Kara may have more of a tan then I do...
Payton is way into fishing these days, most often it is in our backyard and the fish are always biting, big ones two.  Usually we just eat the big ones right off the line, sort of like they do on her favorite TV show "Man vs Wild".
This spring Payton got to meet her cousin Hanna, which was a big deal since Hannah lives in India!!!  I personally think Hanna is beautiful, inspite of looking a lot like her favorite uncle (me)!!!
Ministry with college students continues to be a blessing that Kara and I don't take for granted.  We are now seeing students graduate and move on to a life of faithfulness and labor where God plants them, laborers next door to everywhere!  
I was thinking about posting the picture of my leg after surgery but thought I would spare you...  Have an unbelievable day!!!

No comments: